Executive Recruiting +
HR/Organizational Consulting +
Geoscience Consulting +
Team of Industry Experts – with decades of experience Superlative service and a History of Successful Projects
Why Fervid ?
- We never let a client down
- Retained Recruiting, Geoscience Consulting, and Data Management Excellence
- Focus on Emotional and Relationship Intelligence
- Small boutique Firm – Employees & Contractors are “FerVID Family”
- Not a high volume “sweat shop”.
Executive Recruiting and HR Consulting
- We believe recruiting is not just hiring -it is a critical process in ensuring our clients succeed, and also we ensure the candidates get a promising opportunity and career longer term
- Our USP is our unique approach towards finding, attracting and vetting candidates
- We apply innovative thoughts and ideas to maximize our Recruiting success – which in turn results in 100% satisfied and successful clients
- HR/ Management Consulting approach to advice clients on best practices in terms of Recruiting process and methods, optimizing their resources and being a strategic partner
- Committed to 100% success
Data management consulting
Assessment, analysis, future state, road mapping, value proposition / ROI estimation
Data challenges are ubiquitous and similar, regardless of the business context:
- Conventional O&G
- Unconventional O&G
- Alternative energy
- And more
Integrated Geoscience Consulting
We are an integrated subsurface team that cover the full spectrum of subsurface description and we are working Petroleum, Geothermal, CSS and Integrated Subsurface Technical Assurance.
Whitepapers & PR
The whitepapers help add credibility and establish us as thought leaders
Listed below are some of the print/online media contributions from Abhijeet, Business Partner and Co-Foudner of The FerVID Group.
Strong leaders come in all shapes and forms. While leaders may stand out for various reasons, one of the most common is a great capacity for essential emotional intelligence skills.
Talent acquisition and recruiting, which focus on one of any company’s most strategic assets – the people – need a strategic focus. A startling number of organizations lack exactly this.
These days, career paths can operate in completely different ways than before. Many people now think that the “career lattice” has replaced – or at least become as common as – the traditional career ladder.